Hobart Baptist Church would not exist without the support and
care of our official membership.
Church Members’ Meeting, Sunday 26 March 2023.
A Church Members’ Meeting will be held following the 10am service next Sunday the 26 March 2023.
It will be held in the Gibson Hall following morning tea, and before lunch.
ALL WELCOME to come along as we celebrate the life of the Church during 2022.
The 138th Annual Report, covering the 2022 calendar year, will be presented along with the following agenda items:-
- Minutes from the Members’ meeting held on the 20 November 2022.
- Treasurer’s report – presentation of Financial Papers for 6 months ended 31 December 2022
- Senior Pastor’s and Secretary’s reports
- Membership Application – Rebecca Joy Mallipudi
- Citynetworks proposal for the management of HBC’s building spaces from Kelvin Smith
- 2022 NCLS Snapshot
Papers will be emailed through the week, and be available in hard copy on the day.
Heather Galloway, Secretary
Members’ Meetings are held quarterly, and are open to members and non-members alike.
The Members are led by the Deacons, who meet monthly.
HBC Diaconate 2023
Chair: Scott Ambrose
Secretary: Heather Galloway
Assistant Secretary: Joanna Sinclair
Treasurer: Geoffrey Clarke
Assistant Treasurer: Kylie Henderson
Ex-officio: Stephen Baxter
Ordinary Deacons: Celia Munro; David Needham; Joel Ortiz and Jing Priest.