Hobart Baptist Church would not exist without the support and
care of our official membership.
Church Members’ Meeting – 2 July 2023
TODAY Church Members’ Meeting will be held in the Gibson Hall following the 10am service and morning tea.
All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Agenda Items will include:
- Confirmation of Minutes from the Members’ Meeting of 26 March 2023
- Confirmation of minutes of a Special Members’ Meeting of 7 May 2023
- Senior Pastor’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report including:-
- Reception of Financial Statements for 1 July 2022 – 31 March 2023
- Reception of Draft Budget for 1 July 2023 – 30 June 2024
There is also a recommendation from the Diaconate regarding the appointment of an auditor:-
As provided in the amended Constitution, and being duly satisfied that the terms of the amended Constitution are complied with (that the Church’s revenue is less than $250,000 and the internal control of finances are such that fraudulent or dishonest conduct by an office bearer is not possible), the Diaconate recommends to this Members’ Meeting that “An auditor not be appointed for the current financial year”.
- Update on Esteem. coffee
Meeting papers will be circulated closer to the meeting.